Ready To Use Chemical Shutter Release Agentscroll down
Duplast MRW is a ready to use shutter releasing agent with non staining properties for any type of form work. It is a mixing of special chemicals and minerals having good release properties for any type of formwork. It is used for achieving fair faced concrete.Download PDF
Can be used safely with white cement.
Suitable for use with steam cured concrete
It is effective on both wood, metal shutter and mould
Can be used safely with white cement because of non staining property
Advantage and Benefits
Ready to use
Non-staining concrete surfaces
Suitable for all types of form works/moulds
Fast and easy – strapping
Increased life of form work
Reduces concrete contamination
Gives fair- faced concrete finish
Economical and easy to use
Cost – effective for storage and transportation
Method of Use
No preparation is necessary but if extensive reuse of timber mould. It is advisable to protect all new surfaces with Duplast MRW. For used mould all excess cement must be removed together with any surface deposits of previous oil. Duplast MRW should be applied by brush sponge or mould oil sprayer. If a sprayer is used, care should be taken to choose correct size of sprayer. Apply one thin coat on entire surface thinnest coating necessary to achieve effective coverage. Excessive application may lead to surface dusting and uneconomical too. Wipe or brush off any excess particles on the surface and apply one coat of Duplast MRW before to remove. Duplast MRW completely for recoating mould or shutter surface. Use strong industrial detergent together with stiff brushing then thoroughly rinse with water.
|Specific Gravity||0.83 ± 0.02 at 30º C|
30 to 50 m² per litre is possible depending upon the porosity and texture of surface.
Ensure good ventilation and do not smoke during use. Its Flash point is 60°C.
Duplast MRW has a storage life of 1 year and should be stored in manufacturer sealed container in frost free condition out of direct sunlight.
Health and Safety
- Duplast MRW is not a health hazardous product.
- Use gloves when handling.
- Remove splashes on the skin with soap and water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Accidental contamination should be washed thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical treatment.