Duplast SPscroll down
Precast and Pre-stressed concrete
Floor slab and Girders
Wall, column, beam and ceiling
Pump concrete and mass concrete
Congested reinforcement concrete
Lowers water cement ratio
Ready mix concrete
Advantage and Benifits
Imparts extreme fluidity
Allows water reduction (20- 30%)
Higher early and ultimate strength
Rapid placing with no vibration
Improves surface finish, cohesion
Reduces shrinkage and cracks
Produce denser and more durable concrete giving better protection to steel against corrosion
Flow able concrete
Method of Use
DUPLAST SP is a ready use admixture which is dispensed into the concrete together with the mixing /gauging water. The dosage rate is 300ml to 900ml per 50kg of cement bag. Optimum dosage should be determined by site trials.
|Air entraining||1% additional air|
|Spec. Gravity||1.23 ± 0.02|
ASTM C – 494 “TYPE F”
Complies with BS 5075 Part 3
IS 9103 – 1979
300ml to 900ml per 50kg of cement bag. Optimum dosage should be determined by site trials.
- DUPLAST SP is compatible with all type of cement. E.g. OPC,PPC,PSC etc.
- DUPLAST SP is compatible with all air entraining agent which complies with IS 9103-2003 and integral waterproofing compound which complies with IS 2645-1978. If other admixtures are be used in concrete containing DUPLAST SP, they must be dispensed separately.
DUPLAST SP is supplied in 100kg, 250kg drums. (in Bulk on request )
DUPLAST SP has shelf life of one year in manufactures unopened containers protect from frost & direct sunlight.
As with all chemical products, care should be taken during use and storage to avoid contact with eyes, mouth, skin and foodstuffs (which can also be tainted with vapour until product is fully cured or dried).
- Do not reuse containers for storage of consumable item.
- Duplast SP is not a fire or health hazard.
- If accidentally ingested, seek immediate medical attention.
- Treat splashes to eyes and skin immediately.
- Keep away from children and animals.
- Reseal containers after use.